Sunday, July 30, 2006

One fish, two fish

As I said before, Eric wasn't much of a drinker.

The first time I went to Las Vegas, his hometown, I ended up a pool party with all of his friends. Of course, I had to go through all the ritual girlfriend hazing including the obligatory being thrown into the swimming pool.

Of course, anyone who knows me knows that such tactics completely fail to embarass me, but I digress.

Eric soon ensconced himself in the basement with his best friend to catch up on whatever guys catch up (you so know they gossip, but whatever) and I ended up in the kitchen where the drinking games were about to commence.

Which was when an entire party of college students suddenly discovered they were drinking with a college TA.

And thus the game for the night became drink with the teacher. Or more accurately try and get the teacher falling down drunk.

Eric passed out face down at around 2 am. I was informed via the grapevine that was he was safely tucked away in a bedroom. The college students had picked their champion to go up against me as I had proven no light weight. I was pitted against a guy nicknamed Fish.

As in drinks like.

Although other people occassionally joined our game, it was Fish and I head on until about 4 am, when I finally folded.

"You did well," he said patting me on the back as stumbled towards the bedrooms. He hand was steady his voice unslurred. "You did better than most" was the last thing I heard before I curled up against Eric in merciful sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bad Bunni said...

thank you, I need the encouragement I was beginning to think you had forgotten about me
what with writing these stories I don't have much time to surf other sites

or energy for that matter

12:46 AM  
Blogger BlogMonkey said...

Bunni does indeed rule!!! :)

12:53 AM  
Blogger Bad Bunni said...

oh monkey so sorry what with all the blogging Iv've got no time to catch up with you but I promise you a monkey potholder

oh and the typhoo is keeping me awake! thank you monkey.

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Aluminium awnings canada Small business server cpus How to get a milf Kasumi tendo hentai Secret friends live web cam The golf zone mn

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home