Saturday, July 29, 2006

The KKK Took My Baby Away

I went to a 75% Jewish high school. It wasn't a parochial school, but it was a very academically competitive school with a good reputation right by an enclave of rich Jews of which I was one. Go figure.

Well, strangely enough 3 neo nazis went to my high school. Two of them were white blonde and the other was kind of a dirty blonde if you really squinted and were partially colorblind.

Now why any neo nazi would want to come to a school dominated by Jews I can not undertsand unless they were REALLY ambitous or incredibly stupid.

I'm going to let you guess which side I'm coming down on.

Anyway, one of them happened to be in three of my classes. I noticed he looked at me alot, but then I figured he was silently hating me because not only was I Jewish, but I was also disabled and an intellectual. The neonazi hate trifecta.

Well, one day I was in the library and one of his white power friends comes over to me.

"Hey, you're in Jason's French class, right?"

I kept my nose in my copy of Cyrano de Bergerac as I answered, "Yeah sure."

"He's a pretty good looking guy."

"MMmmmmm."

"Nice one too."

"Hmmmmmm."

"You know, you two should go out."

"What?"

"Yeah. I mean, he's a good guy. You guys have a few classes together. You know like the same stuff."

"Like the same stuff? OK in case you haven't noticed I'm Jewish, disabled, AND intellectual which puts me right out. Read Mein Kampf again."

"Oh c'mon he really likes you."

"I can't tell you what kind of insult that is."

The conversation went on for another 20 minutes until I finally asked, "What do I have to say to you to convince I will never date your friend?"

He ended up dating another Jewish girl, who he beat on a regaular basis, which I guess is how he rationalized it.

3 Comments:

Blogger BlogMonkey said...

Blokes like that need to be introduced to a big pair of shearing tongs....

7:49 AM  
Blogger BlogMonkey said...

*waves to bunni"

I'm here as well look, just in case you thought I wasn't watching. I'm waiting for the juicy stories. :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Bad Bunni said...

hey baby sorry keeping track of the comments is going to be hard but I'll do my best thanks for stopping by my monkey you

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home