Saturday, July 29, 2006

All About Boys: An Introduction

I’ve always gotten along better with boys and so I have spent a great deal of my time in the company of men. After all these years, I have quite a cache of boy stories. My friends often treat me like a jukebox making requests for specific stories. I didn’t really quite know what to do with them aside from use them for cheap entertainment, and then I thought, “Well, I’ll use them to raise money for charity because that way at least something good will have come out of it.”
Not all of these stories are about dating, and the term “boy” has been applied here very loosely in some cases. Mainly this is just a celebration of some of both the stellar and the ridiculous moments I’ve had in my life because of boys. Some boys have only one story, others have several. Because of the time constraint, (there is no prewriting allowed) some very long stories have been split up into smaller stories. Feel free to make requests, ask questions, or tell me your own stories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bad Bunni said...

Hi Kathy, thanks for stopping by. Nice to have you with me.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home