Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This blog is specifically for the 2006 Blogathon. I promised my mother last year that I would help raise money for the Columbia Memorial Hospital Foundation, but a few months ago I decided I also wanted to revive the project I did last year for the American Heart Association. So, in what I can only call one of the most misguided gestures to be performed in the name of charity, I, Bunni Speigelman, have decided to run two blogs during the blogathon.

My fulltime blog, Bunniblog, will be reviving my trivia game from last year. I'll be posting a line or a premise from a horror film every half hour. Readers have a half hour to correctly identify the film. At the end of 24 hours, the reader with the most correct identifications will win a small prize.Please feel free to stop by there and venture a guess or two.

This blog will be more of a literary project. I'll be posting 48 stories about boys. This is not to say they are all romantic stories. Some stories about male friends from colleges, others about men I worked with in the theater, but all promising more wacky hijinx than a Sex in the City marathon. To sponsor me go here Sponsor Me! or to get further information please go to the Blogathon site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home